Mom still makes me pose by these blocks for my monthly photo. Now I eat them and knock them all over the place. The photo shoot takes much longer than it used to!
My dad and I dress up for Buff games. I have a warm up suit I sport on Saturdays. Dad hasn't taken me to a game yet, but he has been to two.
I sleep with my rear up in the air. My mom and dad have taken so many pictures of me in this position. They think I'm very cute. They are right.
Seriously, mom. I'm naked. Take this off the blog.
What you can't see in these pics is that I started army crawling this weekend. My parents have no idea how much their lives are about to change.
What you can't see in these pics is that I started army crawling this weekend. My parents have no idea how much their lives are about to change.
2 comments:
i would like you to incorporate a daily photo section to your blog where you post a photo every day of g.
Grady, you are one CUTE little man!!!! We loved getting to see you on Saturday!!! :)
Post a Comment