With 2 kids sleeping (for a few minutes) I will attempt to complete a blog post. UPDATE: I typed the first sentence of this post a week and a half ago and here it is 10 days later and I am finishing it up. We'll see if it happens, Grady should be awake any minute now.
Sweet Lainey went to Children's Hospital to get a ct scan for her lung. She needed to be sedated and we were not allowed to go back with her for the procedure. She did a great job and when we met with the surgeon, we were told she won't need lung surgery yet! We check back in June to see how it looks.
The drugs made her very sleepy the rest of the day!
On MLK Day we made our way to the Stock Show. The first time I'd ever been and we've lived here forever! Grady loved the cows and the ponies. We enjoyed a $7 pretzel dipped in cheese and the John Deere tractors. Grady's favorite part might have been the shuttle ride from the car to the entrance!
I took these pics below on the day I was attempting to post this blog. Currently, our house doesn't look like this, but it may or may not look like this a little too often.
(

1 comment:
Um, mad mom props for the awesome fort in the last picture! That's worth at least 50 ;) Someday Grady will write an essay in school entitled "Why My Mom Rocks" xox (and I love the post title. Isn't that such a statement of most things in this mommyworld?!) But of course for me it applies more to the frequency of showering..
Post a Comment