Ava’s 5 Year Old Interview
Conducted at the age of 5 years and 1 month. Scripted word for word.
My favorite food: obviously. biscuits.
Foods I’d rather avoid: any kind of food that you eat.
Or that anyone in our family eats.
Or that anyone in our family eats.
My favorite things to learn: my favorite thing
to learn about is how do books get made
to learn about is how do books get made
My favorite color: yellow
My best friends are: Adele, Avery, Sami,
Elsa, Stella and Anna is my best sister.
Oh, and Isla is my best cousin
Elsa, Stella and Anna is my best sister.
Oh, and Isla is my best cousin
My favorite games to play: I usually like to play
games on the i Pad and my favorite board game
is the the game where you guess the people (Guess Who)
games on the i Pad and my favorite board game
is the the game where you guess the people (Guess Who)
When I have free time I like to: Watch shows
My favorite books: The ones that I can read
My favorite movies or television shows:
My favorite show is the Who Was show
and any kind of princess movie. I do not like people
like us movies.
My favorite show is the Who Was show
and any kind of princess movie. I do not like people
like us movies.
My favorite holiday: My favorite holidays are
Christmas and my birthday and my
favorite flower is the bushes and daisies. I don’t really
give you flowers but I think the perfect flower for you
is a daisy or a sunflower.
Christmas and my birthday and my
favorite flower is the bushes and daisies. I don’t really
give you flowers but I think the perfect flower for you
is a daisy or a sunflower.
Things I do well: I am really good at coloring,
drawing, putting stickers on things, I am good at
playing games and I am good at looking at the
moon before I go to bed and I am really good at letters.
drawing, putting stickers on things, I am good at
playing games and I am good at looking at the
moon before I go to bed and I am really good at letters.
Things I need to practice more: I need help to
read the Bible and to reach something really high
read the Bible and to reach something really high
My favorite place to go: My fave restaurant is
Lulus and baseball games that have parks.
Lulus and baseball games that have parks.
My favorite family activities: Go on vacations,
watching a show that we all watch
watching a show that we all watch
My favorite thing about home: toys and
books that I try to read
books that I try to read
My favorite thing to do outside: treehouses,
butterflies, sunglasses, playing with friends, the trampoline
butterflies, sunglasses, playing with friends, the trampoline
My favorite song: KidzBop songs, Roar and let’s see…
hmmm… and the last thing about outside is ziplines.
hmmm… and the last thing about outside is ziplines.
What I want to be when I grow up: I wanted to be a
princess but now I have changed my mind. Now I
actually want to be a lifeguard.
princess but now I have changed my mind. Now I
actually want to be a lifeguard.
A place I want to visit: I like to visit Isla and
Tatum but a place I’ve never been before is a place
that has rides with no drops.
Tatum but a place I’ve never been before is a place
that has rides with no drops.
My favorite part of last year: My favorite part about
when I was 4 was when I was 2 was the pool.
when I was 4 was when I was 2 was the pool.
When I get up in the morning I like to: The first thing
I like to do is come downstairs and watch a show
I like to do is come downstairs and watch a show
My favorite part of each day: In the summer, the pool.
In the winter, the snow.
In the winter, the snow.
My favorite toy: My favorite toy is any kind of Barbie
and can you buy me a Barbie? I like LEGOS too.
Can you get me cool LEGOS?
and can you buy me a Barbie? I like LEGOS too.
Can you get me cool LEGOS?
My favorite drink: water
My favorite sport or activity to play: My
favorite thing to play is games.
favorite thing to play is games.
Something new I’d like to learn this year:
I would like to learn a new game.
I would like to learn a new game.
Anything else we need to know about you?
Well, when I am 6 I think I should have my own Ipad.
Well, when I am 6 I think I should have my own Ipad.




No comments:
Post a Comment