- You are very into princesses and playing doctor. You are sometimes Sheriff Callie or Doc McStuffins. When I get you in the morning I say, "Hello Princess Laine," and sometimes you go with it, other times you say, "Mom, I am NOT a princess, do you see me wearing a tiara?"
-You are a monkey and very good and climbing and hanging and flipping. You hang on our rings on the playground and do a back flip. Your brother wasn't too happy you could do it and he couldn't. He worked for days to be able to do it too.
-You love your brother and always tell him so. You call him your brudder and when he asked to help you open your birthday presents this morning your response was, "Sure Grady! You can help!" And he did. And please do not expect that favor returned on February 13th. Because it won't be.
- You use phrases such as, "Take cover!", "I'll be back in a jiffy." "My pleasure, mom."
- You love little things like tiny beads, roly polys, little grapes, small rocks, ants. So much so that you carry roly polys in the car, hoard tiny grapes into tupperware, and keep little beads in plastic bags.
-You often say, "Mom, you're the best." And I say, "No, you're the best." And we go back and forth for a long time. I often think when you say that, I wish I could bottle it up and use it when you are angry at me from ages 11-18. :)
- You are in dance and swim lessons right now and love them both. You stay by yourself and don't mind getting left with your teacher. You love tap more than ballet because of the sounds your shoes make. You chose a huge tutu to wear to dance today on your birthday and your pink Chuck Taylor's. It was adorable.
-You love your piggy and your CU mascot Chip AKA 'Chippy'
- You have a very sweet little demeanor and a kind and genuine heart. I pray that your little personality keeps that sweet side.
- You love little things like tiny beads, roly polys, little grapes, small rocks, ants. So much so that you carry roly polys in the car, hoard tiny grapes into tupperware, and keep little beads in plastic bags.
-You often say, "Mom, you're the best." And I say, "No, you're the best." And we go back and forth for a long time. I often think when you say that, I wish I could bottle it up and use it when you are angry at me from ages 11-18. :)
- You are in dance and swim lessons right now and love them both. You stay by yourself and don't mind getting left with your teacher. You love tap more than ballet because of the sounds your shoes make. You chose a huge tutu to wear to dance today on your birthday and your pink Chuck Taylor's. It was adorable.
-You love your piggy and your CU mascot Chip AKA 'Chippy'
- You have a very sweet little demeanor and a kind and genuine heart. I pray that your little personality keeps that sweet side.




No comments:
Post a Comment