Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pre-K

Grady has been in Pre-K for over a month now. He is at the same school as last year and loves going to his class. He goes Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. He comes home and tells us about his Bible stories, letters he is learning, and about his friends. It's pretty cute. He has taken more of an interest in coloring in the lines, discussing rhyming words and writing letters. It is fun to see him grow and be so interested in learning. He is such a boy learner and only wants to read non-fiction books at night. All about dinosaurs and space. I've learned more about dinos than I ever wanted to know, and he knows more about dinos than I ever will know:) He is a little sponge, love it. 



On a different note...
This is just a hilarious picture of our attempt at a fun day at the Boulder County Fair.
This picture sums up the 24 minutes we spent there. 
We may have just gone to Chic-fil-a instead. 
It helped this face. 


I just might frame it. 

No comments: