June 2011 was our first year at Touch-a-Truck. We walked up the hill from mom and dad's to the Louisville Rec Center. Grady was 16 months old and I was 6 months pregnant with Laine. (Though we didn't know the baby was a girl!!)
Year 2: June 2012. 2 years 4 months. We were all in Broomfield this year. Even Ash and Brandon had moved up. There are
no pics of Laine. Though she was there. I think:)
Grandma and Grandpa joined us again!
G and cousin Isla Paige
Year 3: June 2013. Don't be confused. He looks the same as 2012. He told us he needed to wear his hat backwards. Like last year. Looking at the pictures as I found them for the blog confirm he is Rainman, and does not forget anything. Same hat. Backwards. Just like he said.
Love these photos with dad and Lainey!
Isla got a mustache!
Lainey and Grandma hanging out.
Tori, Scott and Carter joined us this year! Maybe it will be a new tradition!
Cousins in the tractor.
Hank and Grady on the bus.
What a fun way to spend a Saturday!











No comments:
Post a Comment